* CoveredUp - Everyone seems to remember that "Everytime We Touch" is a cover, but not many know the original. [[spoiler:It was by Maggie Reilly.]] And "Faded" was originally an even more obscure song by Australian singer Kate De Araugo.
** "What Hurts The Most" is an aversion. Rascal Flatts' version was the biggest hit in the US, but Cascada's was the bigger hit everywhere else.
* FaceOfTheBand - Natalie Horler, to the point where people [[IAmNotShazam think her name is Cascada]].
* MisattributedSong - Mainly songs remixed by the same [=DJs=] to sound like Cascada but aren't actually done by them.
* SuspiciouslySimilarSong - "Wouldn't It Be Good" has the same melody as "Everytime We Touch" in its verses.
** A lot of people noticed that their entry in the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest, "Glorious," sounded a lot like last year's winning song, "Euphoria," from Swedish singer Loreen.
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks - Some fans' reaction to ''Evacuate the Dancefloor''.