Tropers Online: 4,820
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Broken Hope
- Ear Worm: The chorus of "Incinerated."
- Growing the Beard: Loathing
- Magnum Opus: The Bowels of Repugnance or Loathing, depending on who you ask.
- Nausea Fuel: Just look through the lyric sheets and you'll find something that will invoke this, especially on the first two albums.
- Nightmare Fuel: If it's not Nausea Fuel, it's this.
- Signature Song: "Incinerated" and "Gorehog".
- Squick: "Reunited." You do not want to know.
- Yoko Oh No: The manager who helped burn their bridges with Metal Blade was something of this, as she was apparently dating one of the band members and thus had far more pull than she should have.