YMMV: Bottle Fairy
- Ear Worm: The opening song.
- Everyone Is Jesus in Purgatory: At least one excellent example.
- Les Yay: Except the fairies are all too naive to notice. Tense romantic/sexual situations have been instantly resolved by their realising they haven't a ruddy clue what's actually going on anyway, then getting distracted by something else entirely.
- Lost in Translation: The anime relies too much in many very specific stuff about Japanese culture and it's very difficult to adapt entirely, especially in English.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Even the people who like it admit that it's literally condensed cuteness. It's been known to be used as a benchmark for loving cute things — if you can't stand it, you're a poser.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Has its moments, including a Seppuku fantasy and Hororo's "I'm your Valentine gift" bit.