"In short, if we go through this 'entrance ceremony', that means we can go to school!"
Kururu, Sarara, Hororo and Chiriri are little season fairies living in bottles in the bedroom of a college student they call "Senseisan" (literally "Mr. Teacher"). The series focuses on their learning about the human world, letting their imaginations get away with them, and experiencing all the months of the year. All the while, the four fairies (especially Kururu) develop crushes on Senseisan and decide that they absolutely must become human.
Or, condensed: Awwwwww!
Not to be confused with the trope formerly known as Bottle Fairy (Now Hard-Drinking Party Girl
- Big Eater: Hororo
- Bokukko: Sarara
- Cameo: Stellvia of the Universe's main character, Katase Shima, is the girl in the Dating Sim Tama-chan was playing during episode 7
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Hororo
- Crossdresser: They all wind up filling opposite gender roles at some point in their various fantasies, often leading to situations taking somewhat unexpected and confusing turns, especially when the fairy so-changed gets the others fantasies inflicted on them. For instance, Kururu, on deciding to become a boy, was imagined by Chiriri, Sarara, and Hororo as a 'Prince Charming', a Samurai, and a Mafia-esque gangster respectively.
- Cute Little Fangs: Tama-chan has one of these
- Genki Girl: Kururu sure is energetic. As is Tama-chan
- Idiot Hair: Both Hororo and Kururu have a ahoge, though only Kururu's stands up
- Nice Guy: Sensei-san.
- Nice Hat: Chiriri is never caught without a hat. In one episode, she writes a poem about it, ending in "let's all protect our precious skulls"
- Only Known by Their Nickname: We never find out Sensei-san's real name.
- Puni Plush: Everyone but Senseisan, but even on him a little, though less so to emphasise his maturity.
- Team Pet: Oboro-chan, a capsule toy given life due to the fairies taking literally his capsule's background caption.
- To Become Human: With a slightly unexpected result.
- Widget Series