YMMV: Bill Bailey
- Crazy Awesome: Very frequently.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Human slaves... in an insect nation! AAAAH-AHHHHHH!"
- If he's got any manner of instrument in hand, this probably will ensue.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Lunge Wildly at the Pope
- Bill's frustration at the BBC for not playing the entirety of the snooker theme in Cosmic Jam "PLAY THE REST OF THE TRACK! They never play it!" is even more understandable these days with the entire tune being freely available on the web - it's a complete instrumental track and it's really very good. Although it never turns into Smells Like Teen Spirit.
- Memetic Mutation: "ROFLYSST," which stands for "rolling on the floor laughing yet somehow still typing," a chatspeak expression he thinks the internet needs.
- Nightmare Fuel: According to him, The Magic Roundabout's theme music contains a section of this.
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs:
"TV writers, they often use "acid" as a kind of a shorthand for "wacky" ? they'll say something like "This sitcom, it'll be like Terry And June ON ACID! Imagine what that'll be like!" Yeah, I can imagine what that'll be like ? that'll be Terry examining the floral pattern on a plate for four days..."
- He also once made the observation that the original theme music to The Bill was great because it was "subversive"... in that it was a reefer tune disguised as the theme music to a cop show.
- And his own They Changed It, Now It Sucks moment on Room101 for the 'new' reworked Bill theme for being a generic 'pop' tune in 4/4 time when the original was in 7/4 time.