Funny: Bill Bailey
- His "Cockney Rock" version of Bela Lugosi's Dead.
- U2 impression: "Hello! Some old Celtic bollocks!"
- 'The Scale of Evil': "Evil! Taxi! Evil! Taxi!"... "Moooody evil!"
- His techno remix of the Hokey Cokey!
- Reading 'A Brief History of Time' like a Jane Austen novel:
"'Ah, Mr Knightley, I am confused and not a little annoyed. It seems that even non-rotating black holes create and emit particles at a steady rate.' 'Oh, tush and fie, Emma. Quantum mechanics tells us the particles are created just outside the black hole's event horizon.' 'Oh, Mr Knightley, my synapses are shutting down.'"
"'Oh, Mr Darcy, I thank you for the gift of the Uzi.' 'My dear Elizabeth, with its light-weight barrel and high rate of fire it is indeed one of the most sought after light weapons in the world.' 'Oh, Mr Darcy, you da man.'"
- Applying the Austen treatment to a Tom Clancy novel:
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.