YMMV: Batman and Sons
- Dude, Not Funny!: The "Ace in the Hole" story arc.
- In-universe, when Alfred admits to being responsible for the death of the original Ace (for which Batman blamed himself; he actually was responsible for the second one dying), Bats immediately cracked a The Butler Did It joke. Even Jason just stared at him at this.
- Many readers think that the arc goes too far with the "dead animals" joke, especially when Tim's goldfish die almost immediately after he named him.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Baby Terry.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Let us know if this rings a bell.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Jason Todd was one of the least-liked Robins, to the point where fans actually voted to have him killed off. However, this version of him seems to have gone over much better with readers.
- The softening his character got from Chaotic Neutral (at best) to merely Chaotic Good but selfish and as a middle child acting out for attention helps.
- The Woobie: Cassandra Cain/Batgirl. We only see her for one page in "Rivalry, Part One", but it's all anyone needs to feel sorry for her.