YMMV: Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
- Butt Monkey: Ecks.
- Fridge Logic: We could list them all, but really, saying "the entire movie" covers this trope well enough.
- So Bad, It's Good: For some people.
- No Problem with Licensed Games: In a rare case of the video game adaptation receiving vastly better reviews than the movie it was based on, Ecks vs. Sever for Game Boy Advance was praised by many for being a very good first-person shooter for the handheld, with a unique dual perspective feature (players could play the game as Ecks or Sever, the story changing from their perspective). Oddly enough, the game was developed and released before the film even began production. To quote Rotten Tomatoes:
- "When you're getting worse reviews than your Game Boy adaptation, you know you're in trouble."
- Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny: The title promises this. The film doesn't deliver.