YMMV: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
- Awesome Music: Sky of Twilight
- Even Better Sequel: At least according to the review circuit. In Japan, it's the highest-reviewed Atelier game ever made. Period. It was similarly the entry with the highest aggregate rating on Metacritic, and still has the second highest by a difference of one pointnote , and brought in the first perfect score the franchise has ever seen on that aggregator. And as ever, while the actual average may seem a little on the low end, it's due to the ever-present problem of some critics just not understanding the game - the high scores stand among the very highest the franchise has ever, ever seen outside of Japan.
- Funnily enough, though, among fans this status is a little more debated - some fans take issue with a few elements (like Logy's central position to the plot), as outlined on the main page and think somewhat better of Meruru or Ayesha.
- Game Breaker: Having the homunculi clone a Purple Crystal with multiple traits that increase its selling point at shops makes it very easy to rack up massive amounts of the game's currency, Cole. Not only that, but you can use this money to buy benefits that directly increase your stats and alchemy abilities, as well as other benefits. Additionally, any money you have at the end of the game will carry to a New Game Plus, meaning that you can start getting great benefits right away.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The theme for the world map has a bass line that almost matches that of slow introduction part of Yes' Heart of the Sunrise