Character sheet for Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
As this is a sequel to Atelier Ayesha The Alchemistof Dusk
, there are unmarked spoilers for characters from that game who appear in Atelier Escha & Logy
open/close all folders
Voiced by: Rie Murakawa (Japanese)
The main female protagonist and a 15-year-old home-taught old-school alchemist by way of her since-deceased mother. While her family owns one of the well known orchards, she decides to join the R&D Division so she can use her alchemy to help others. Prior to the start of the game, she did various errands around town to help other people.
- Big Eater: Eats a whole apple cake by herself meant for 3 people, much to her embarrassment.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: If what Clone says about her when she worked at the orchard is any indication.
- Dramatic Stutter: When put under the slightest bit of pressure — such as being introduced to someone new — Escha will stutter her way through the encounter. Most noticeable in the game's prologue.
- Hair Decorations: Not only does she get the Atelier heroine hat, but she also gets cute hair decs.
- Expressive Accessory: Her tail
- Girlish Pigtails
- Improbable Weapon User: A picture book made by alchemy, which is her strongest weapon.
- Item Caddy: As the more "conventional" alchemist, Escha relies on the bombs and tools she brews up in her cauldron. She does have her own offensive/defensive abilities though, so she's not helpless should her items run out.
- Nice Hat: You really can't be an Atelier heroine without one.
- Pirate Girl: Her alternate outfit.
- Plucky Girl: As with many girls in the Atelier series, Escha has no concept of "giving up". Although she might be given pause for thought when the idea of raiding a dragon's nest is brought up.
- Simple Staff: Unlike previous alchemists, however, she has her own special skills — which means she can do more with her staff than simply thumping enemies over the head.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: With Logy.
- The Summoner: The full potential of her Double Draw, with her book.
- Sweet Tooth: Escha has a craving for sweets when she's out on assignment, but cooking them is a pain. Her way around it? Synthesize sweet things and have the Homunculus, who can recreate anything already created, resupply her.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: Called a tomboy by Clone, but at least she knows how to make sweets.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Apples
- Zettai Ryouiki: Of Grade A.
Logix "Logy" Ficsario
The male main character, an 18-year-old practitioner of modern alchemy. Once a respected alchemist from Central City, he finds himself in backwater Colseit due to ressignment after... a certain incident.
- The Blacksmith: His alchemy skills is specialize on making weapons and armours.
- Break the Haughty: The great airship explosion accident had changed him from a man who never listen to others to a humble ambitionless man.
- Cool Sword: He reassembled it as a hobby.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Although he's been alive for less than two decades, Logy has learned the pitfalls of arrogance the hard way. His refusal to take advice and listen to criticism lead to a major accident, which badly injures one of his staunchest supporters.
- Deadpan Snarker: Often makes sarcastic remarks about people whenever they do something stupid or cringe-worthy.
- Fingerless Gloves
- Glowing Eyes: When he uses his skills, or Double Draw.
- Item Caddy: Logy can't make the stuff in the basket — he's restricted to creating weapons and armour. However, he can equip the things Escha makes, including his own exclusive weaponry.
- It's All My Fault: He keeps blaming the great airship explosion accident on himself.
- My Greatest Failure: See his Dark and Troubled Past.
- My Greatest Second Chance: After getting convinced by Escha to redeem himself by finishing the dreadnought, he decides to retake his dream of finishing a working airship. With the R&D division help he succeeds.
- Neat Freak: Wants things clean and tidy very often.
- Reassigned to Antarctica: His apparent current situation. The truth is slightly more complicated than that.
- Rule of Cool: His battle pose and his attacks somehow looked flashier and more extraordinary than the rest of the party members, like jumping from the sky to protect his party members with Support Guard.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: With Escha.
- Super OCD: The way he wants everything in order and clean, to his imbue skills. Even Escha wonders if he has OCD.
Voiced by: Mariko Honda (Japanese)
Escha and Logy's junior who was assigned to the Development Department from Central City.
Escha's older cousin, who grew to have more or less a sibling like relationship with her. He's an airship engineer.
An enigmatic treasure hunter with a bit of a cowboy motif going on.
Voiced by: Chiharu Kitaoka (Japanese) Danielle McRae (English)
An intrepid adventurer and freelance researcher currently under Croseit R&D's employ. Despite lack of actual experience with alchemy, her years of studying it made her one of the discipline's foremost brains. She is Keithgriff Hazeldine's niece.
Marion's assistant who's also part of the R&D Division, if only to help keep monsters around the area at bay.
Wilbell voll Erslied
A witch traveling the world in order to find spirits and make contracts with them. As in the previous game, she tries (not that hard) to keep her identity as a witch a secret.
Voiced by: Chihiro Uno (Japanese)
A 12-year-old peddler who claims to be selling rare and interesting things, but seems to be lacking in market-smarts. She occasionally tries to dupe Escha into buying things. Otherwise she serves as your ingredients supplier.
- Downloadable Content: She is playable as DLC.
- Fallen-on-Hard-Times Job: Her parents used to own a shop. When it had to close down Katla tried to carry on her family business long after her parents gave up on it.
- She plays this up in a rather funny skit early on, however.
- Nice Hat
- Plucky Girl: Refuses to give up hope on reviving the family shop as her parents did.
- Token Mini-Moe: Of the DLC characters.
Micie Sun Mussemburg
Voiced by: Tomo Muranaka (Japanese)
A young elite working working for the Audit Bureau in Central City who came to inspect the Branch Office's affairs.
Voiced by: Daisuke Matsubara (Japanese)
The man in charge of Colseit Branch's logistics. The duo can requests items from Central through him and depending on the reputation of the Branch, they may fulfill it.
- Jerk Ass: As he's a bureaucrat, he has to make sure all the paper's are in working order. Which leads him to make smarmy remarks to people who don't fill out papers correctly.
- Perpetual Frowner
- The Resenter: In a scene where he's quite unhappy when the Homonculus decided to choose Lucile's stories over his sweets.
- Sweet Tooth: He makes his own sweets, often eats them in cutscenes and pays you in sweets.
Head of Colseit Branch's R&D Division. Was assigned to it even though it was previously disbanded due to having previously done well with another investigation in a remote area.
- Christmas Cake: Starts to get worried about still being single despite her age. Looks like she ignored her mentor's complain.
- Quest Giver: Her role in the game.
Proprietor of the Dragon's Fist Tavern in Colseit. He used to be an investigator but retired and opened up a tavern. He sells food and related ingredients as well.
Chief of Colseit Branch and Solle's father.
Ayesha's younger sister who traveled to Colseit to investigate the unexplored ruins and travels with Wilbell due to certain circumstances. She makes her money being an apothecary much like her older sister and stays with Escha's family. In game, she serves as a shop that sells medicine and certain ingredients.
A mam of many self-proclaimed titles, who is also a treasure hunter working with Reyfer
who was friends with Escha's mother before she passed away and is Escha's surrogate mother. Unlike other Automatons, she studied human expression and emotion in order to interact with them better.
- Brutal Honesty: She didn't bat an eye when she tells Escha shortly after starting her job that since she isn't around to "help", the work at the orchard improved.
- In the anime, when Escha and Logy ask her about the windmill, she flat out asks Escha if she was fired.
- Chekovs Gunman: She had past connections to the final boss
- Could Say It But: She basically could have majorly contributed the mystery of the Unexplored Ruins, but chose not to because she though it was futile.
- Creepy Monotone: The only characteristic of Automatons that Clone didn't fix.
- Its Pronounced Tro PAY: An accent on the e would've helped. Her name is pronounced like Cloné
- Really 700 Years Old: She's over 900 years old.
A mysterious girl who was found in some ancient ruins. Her existence is a complete mystery to everyone.
Sister Three One of Linca's older sisters.