YMMV: Atelier Annie: Alchemists of Sera Island
- Crowning Music of Awesome: And how!
- Special note goes to the boss theme.
- Most Annoying Sound: Turning off the voice acting during lengthy bouts of alchemy is highly recommended, lest you start wanting to strangle Annie.
- Surprise Difficulty: The game sure looks cute, doesn't it? And it has that E10 rating, right? How hard could it be? Well... make absolutely sure you pick two companions before leaving town to investigate the initial gathering sites. And make damn sure you save before checking out new ones you hear about. That's all we'll say about that.
- Tear Jerker: When you find out exactly why Gillian is so obsessed with herbal health drinks, Kilbert has Fragarach and avoids the weapon store owner, and Fitz has so much trouble relating to people and why she finds Annie so remarkable.