- Awesome Moments: His destruction of Bomberman: Act Zero, culminating in him urinating on the remains of the box.
- Colbert Bump: After Armake21 reviewed The Ring: Terror's Realm, more videos about the game started to show up. About five years later, even Spoony takes a shot at it.
- Happened again after he reviewed Alone in the Dark 2008 (the newest game at the time), he went on to criticize video game journalists for giving these games a bad review and not giving it a further chance. The game got a little more popular, where some people agree, and some disagree (like SpoonyOne, who apologized in advance to Armake before talking about it). Either way, it did eventually receive the much improved PS3 re-release.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Ending his Bomberman: Act Zero review, he declared that Hudson should not be forgiven for this game, and that Bomberman Live should have been given to people who purchased Act Zero for free. A few years later, Hudson Soft closes their offices in the US...
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Armake reviewed Demon Sword and complained about how very similar it was to Legend of Kage. A couple years after that review was released, a DS game on Legend of Kage was released.
- Armake defended the new Alone in the Dark, and mentioned off the record that the games will be patched up in the future. A PS3 re-release, titled Alone In The Dark Inferno, was released months later.
- It's Hard, so It Sucks: Avoided whenever possible, but no exceptions were made to Bomber Man Act Zero, that is for sure.
- In Games That Suck: Apocalypse NES, he was requested to review BattleToads. He gets irritated immediately because he knows it's a good game and never followed through on a review.