YMMV: Apocalypse Lane
- Crazy Awesome: Pastor Hickey, though you wouldn't believe it at first. When he drinks rum, he becomes a pirate, and when he drinks a vodka martini (shaken, not stirred) he becomes Sean Connery-era James Bond. And yes, he's actually competent when he descends into those states.
- Crosses the Line Twice: The source of much of the series' humor.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Willy's rant in episode two takes the cake, but there are arguably many more
- The one that immediately comes to mind is Frank's father being the Geico gecko.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: What Cuddles is willing to do to preserve his friendship with Steve.
- Nausea Fuel: Considering the setting, it's not surprising that this shows up a bunch.
- Nightmare Fuel: Once again, post-apocalyptic comedy. Much of what is hilarious is horrifying, possibly at the same time.
- Tear Jerker: This Troper teared up at the series finale when Steve and Cuddles die in the blast that caused the apocalypse, and as a sad, somber rendition of the original theme plays as the camera slowly pans away from their skeletons.
- That was also the skeleton that ends up hanging above the fireplace in Steve's house
- What an Idiot: Humangoid / Big Pete.
Big Pete: "Hey, um... do you think you could point out your roof to me?"*Steve points upwards*Big Pete: "Oh, uh, thanks." *leaves*Marty: "... God DAMN you don't see that kind of stupid very often."