Tropers Online: 2,400
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Game Breaker: Block+Poke=Win everything.
- Regeneration and Phoenix and freezing armor all maxed out are just unfair to the enemies.
- Narm: The voice acting and writing are... rather erratic. Fortunately most dialogues can be skipped.
- Nightmare Fuel: Oh yes. Special mention goes to the prologue, which begins happily but ends with rotted bodies littering a field under a bloodred sky as a towering figure (later revealed to be Mish) groans out Amea's name.
- Player Punch: Poor Garrick.
- That One Boss: Valde, whose dodging can get annoying, but after him comes the Master Eye, really big, attacks that can hit you consistently...
- Unless you read the above and just poke him to death.