- Game Breaker: Block+Poke=Win everything.
- Regeneration and Phoenix and freezing armor all maxed out are just unfair to the enemies.
- Narm: The voice acting and writing are... rather erratic. Fortunately most dialogues can be skipped.
- Nightmare Fuel: Oh yes. Special mention goes to the prologue, which begins happily but ends with rotted bodies littering a field under a bloodred sky as a towering figure (later revealed to be Mish) groans out Amea's name.
- Player Punch: Poor Garrick.
- That One Boss: Valde, whose dodging can get annoying, but after him comes the Master Eye, really big, attacks that can hit you consistently...
- Unless you read the above and just poke him to death.