YMMV: Alarm für Cobra 11
- Cliché Storm - The series is extremely guilty of this, but its combination of Narm (which is often intentional), Strictly Formula plots and massive reliance on Rule of Cool make it so fun for the fans. The later seasons ham it up even further, leading to enormous Mood Whiplash swings.
- Crowning Music of Awesome - The main theme.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff - Not literally in this show, but in Spain, the dub of this series is very popular, constantly airing in back to back marathons with dubbed reruns of The Simpsons.
- In Italy, the series has been a staple of the second national channel for years, with very frequent daily reruns at dinnertime and weekly primetime runs whenever a new season is dubbed.
- It's also reran regularly on at least three to four Hungarian TV stations, and the country's leading commercial network always airs the latest episodes, with highly commendable ratings.
- On the other side of the globe, the show counts as one of the most popular foreign TV series in Japan.
- The Problem with Licensed Games — at least eight video games based on the series have been made, only three released outside Germany. Not that the other countries would have missed much, since their quality is generally poor.
- So Bad, It's Good - The voice acting in said games.