* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: Most of the soundtrack could qualify, but special mention goes to the vocal versions of "Itsuka no Hikari" (Yumei's theme) and "Utakata" (Nushi's theme).
* EnsembleDarkHorse: Senba Uzuki. Kei and Uzuki were voted as the No. 1 couple in an official poll.
* GeniusBonus: Whoever wrote the story for this game must have majored in Myth/JapaneseMythology.
* GhostShipping: Choose one: Yumei or Nozomi. [[spoiler: However, in the Happy Ending of her route, Yumei becomes human again.]]
* HilariousInHindsight: Come on, ''[[Webcomic/SweetBroAndHellaJeff Obana]]?''
* StoicWoobie: Tsudura. Partially averted: she's a GenkiGirl most of the time, until she is reminded of her responsibility as the leader of the Wakasugi exorcists.
** Uzuki, too. But she is more on the [[TheStoic stoic]] side and less on the [[TheWoobie woobie]] side. Also, unlike Tsudura, she never snaps. [[spoiler: except in the [[DownerEnding Blood Moon]]]] ending.
* TearJerker: Most of the endings are ''depressing'', though Uzuki's infamous "Blood Moon" ending were she [[spoiler: ''kills herself'' over guilt for what she accidentally did to Kei ]] is by far the worst example, closely followed by Yumei's bad ending.