Western Animation: Courageous Cat And Minute Mouse
Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse was an animated television series which run from 1960 to 1962, created by Bob Kane and animated by Trans-Artist Productions. The title characters patrolled Empire City and stopped villains like The Frog, Professor Shaggy Dog, The Black Cat and others. Courageous used trick guns (either one gun with multiple settings or different guns) to help him.
This show provides examples of:
- Abnormal Ammo: Like in Darkwing Duck, Courageous Cat's guns would fire everything except bullets.
- Alliterative Name: Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse.
- Animal Superheroes
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Using a growth ray, Professor Shaggy Dog causes Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse to grow so huge that if they go into Empire City they'll cause tremendous damage.
- The Case Of: Every one of the episodes used this name template.
- The Commissioner Gordon: There is a dog leader of the Police Force that calls on Courageous when there's trouble
- Expy of that other Bob Kane character
- Kid Sidekick: Minute Mouse