Tropes used by this webcomic:
- Cheating with the Milkman: The first comic.
- Chocolate Baby: See Cheating with the Mailman above.
- Double Entendre: In one comic, a male matrix wants to multiply with a female matrix, but she tells him that he's too small for her, so he decides to multiply by himself.
- Hypocritical Humor: In comic 562:Professor: Never ever use your cell phone while in my classrom. Hold on, I must make this very important call!
- "L" Is for "Dyslexia": Averted in comic number sixteen, as the dyslexic does the problem wrong, not the phrase.
- Oh, Crap!: In comic number seven, the pigeon says this when he is forced to be in the same box as a smelly pigeon.
- Visual Pun: Fibonacci's 8th term