Contains examples of:
- Bar Brawl
- Cat Girl: Mriss, though she's slightly closer in appearance to Beast Folk of the cat variety.
- Cool Starship: Well, yes and no. Nova Glint is pretty cool, if properly maintained. Unfortunately, almost nobody knows exactly how to do this, resulting in an Alleged Car. Fortunately (very fortunately), Lori is one of the few spaceship geeks out there who know the works of this model, and this lands her a place in the crew.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: While not exactly a moron, Tokkee is suprisingly badass for a character introduced so light-heartedly.
- Femme Fatalons: Mriss has them.
- Purple-Skinned Space Babe: The Estrow, since they live far from the sun (huh?), are purple skinned.
- Humanoid Aliens
- Mobile-Suit Human: One of the crew is a fairly Starfish Alien using a robotic shell.
- Oh Crap!: Used for a crowning moment of funny here.Eloree: Shit shit shit she's going to kill me!
Tokkee: Shit shit shit she's going to kill her!
Mriss: Shit shit shit I'm going to kill her!
- Precision Mother F Strike: Here
- The Runaway: Eloree.
- Space Elves: Take a long, hard look at the word "Estrow".
- Space Opera
- Superior Species: The Estrow seem to be portrayed this way, or as humourless and ridiculously powerful, in any case.
- Unfortunate Name: Lori does not seem too fond of her full name. Possibly for reasons connected to having run away from home.
- Unsound Effect: Nuts!
- Unusual Ears: The Estrow are really into this "Space Elf" thing, pointy ears included.
- Used Future: Judging by some of the ships in port.