Gorgeous Princess Creamy Beamy is a webcomic by S. Sakurai that began on July 27, 2005. It stars Satou Tsugumi, a middle school student who is secretly an alien princess from a race that gets stronger by eating junk food. By eating a special "Royal Jelly Donut", she assumes the guise of Creamy Beamy. The comic is a sideproject of S. Sakurai's, and does not have a regular update schedule.It is a parody of Magical girl anime and its conventions. While most magical girls are thin, Tsugumi is rather plump, although that can be accredited to the author's tastes. Many magical girl characters have a small, cute helper. Creamy Beamy has a highly unusual one: an alien disguised as a star-nosed mole, a species not normally considered cute. Also, whereas most magical girl anime aren't very violent, Creamy Beamy often gets severely injured in battle, even vomiting her heart in one panel (luckily, she has super regenerative powers, and it grew back).
- Author Appeal: eating
- Bloody Hilarious: lots and lots of maiming going on, usually due to Comedic Sociopathy
- Deconstructor Fleet: Pretty much everything mentioned is deconstructed with a lampshade hung on it for good measure.
- Distant Finale: Since the series was never finished, the writer released a comic page wrapping up the plot. It can be viewed here.
- Exotic Equipment: X Hoshibana has had problems with dating ever since he arrived on Earth. "It's always the same. I meet someone nice, we have a great evening, but then we get back to the bedroom and they just freak out for no reason! What, is something wrong with one of my penises?" The female Usaginarians and Sucrans (confirmed by Word of God to have a common ancestor; "Sucra's made of cake, it'd be hard for meat creatures to evolve on it") also have this problem, with nether ink sacs and vaginas "chock full of spinnerets".
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: Subverted; in this universe, they only have the shoulder devil."So who's supposed to tell me what the right thing to do is?""If you can't figure that out without an angel, then you kind of suck."
- Good Thing You Can Heal: Creamy Beamy can regrow her entire body; her prehensile tongue-mouth remained alive longer than her severed head did and was able to access calories for her to use.
- Hot Skitty-on-Wailord Action: Lampshaded.
- Just a Stupid Accent: French West Stereotypians "talkeeng like zis instead of speaking ze actual French".
- Lampshade Hanging: Of damn near everything; it doesn't take itself seriously at all. E.g. the Faceless Masses are literally lumped into one character.
- Magical Girl: Mostly an excuse for launching the Deconstructor Fleet.
- Monster of the Week: Parodied and played straight (albeit, in an arc-based way) with the Instant Monsters.
- Russian Reversal: "In Russian East Stereotypia, prostitute pays YOU! ... Why did I ever leave Russian East Stereotypia?"
- Schedule Slip / Orphaned Series: the series hasn't been updated since September 2010. Unlike many others, though, it froze at the climax. Eventually, the writer wrapped up the comic by releasing a single comic page of a college aged Tsugumi describing the final fates of the characters.
- Sorry, I'm Gay: The gay alien-posing-as-exchange-student X Hoshibana befriends Schoolgirl Lesbian Cheesecake St Cherrywell, much to the annoyance of The Girls Of The Class:"Hey! You're not supposed to LIKE Cheesecake! You're supposed to be disgusted because she's so lezulated!""You guys do know that I'M gay, don't you?""NNNNNNN! WE ... REFUSE ... TO ... UNDERSTAND ... THAT ... SENTENCE!"
- Unfortunate Names: Cheesecake Boeing 747 St Cherrywell. The middle name is explained by the fact that her parents are cargo cultists. As for the first name, her mother's name is Pretzel, so presumably it's a family tradition.