Webcomic: Evil Not Worth It
Evil: Not Worth It is a Stick Figure Comic by Zexion, in the style of Rich Burlew's The Order of the Stick.
Evil: Not Worth It provides examples of:
- Blackmail:Kelli: If you want me to show those tapes to Father, then by all means tell him about this conversation.
- Born Unlucky: Kyo.Kelli: You know how the Holy Lord guy has some ninjas that can kill you with every single object in the room? My brother is like the exact opposite of that. He once got a paper cut from a zombie that used to be a librarian.
- By the Lights of Their Eyes: parodied:Deep inside a cave, guarded by a pair of scary floating glowing triangles, is some sort of superpowerful magical item of some sort.
- Evil Overlord: Lord Tyranikos.
- Evil Prince: Subverted with Kyo's incompetence. Also subverted with Kelli's fitting this trope to a T even though she's a girl.
- Faceless Goons: Lord Tyranikos's Death Knights. Also subverted with Lord Tyranikos also being perpetually clad in a similar helmet.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: Kyo.Kelli: You are completely ineffectual at being Evil, even the wussy Evil Father does.
- I Owe You My Life: when Kyo rescues a Drow from bullies, he pledges his allegiance to Kyo, over his sister's objections.Sister: At least check his alignment!
- Lazy Artist: lampshaded (while Breaking the Fourth Wall):Whenever there's a new location, the Artist puts off drawing it until the last moment! It's a ruddy inconvenience!
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: The Island Of The Snakes Oh Gods The Snakes
- Orphaned Series: The author lost interest after 36 pages.
- RPG Mechanics Verse
- Supervillain Lair: The family mansion.