Webcomic: COMIC the Comic
COMIC the Comic
is "a webcomic that's So Bad, It's Good
". Starring poor artist and comic creator Arial, COMIC the Comic
features a lot of very silly stuff.
COMIC the Comic provides examples of:
- Author Avatar: Arial. Technically, the other characters are also authors.
- Genre Savvy
- Nightmare Fuel: In-Universe. "AUGH. THIS WILL GIVE ME NIGHTMARES."
- No Fourth Wall
- Self-Deprecation: Usually played straight. Subverted in one comic, when Arial claims that "I am the greatest artist of all time", directly underneath a really blurry enlargement of some previous art.
- Take That, Critics!: "You know what I'm going to say to that!?... I have no idea. I guess I'll just poorly draw a picture of a panda or something..."
- Theme Naming: The main character's Arial. Other characters include Bold and Italic.
At least, I think it's a panda...