Fun fact: Replacing a regular mouth with a "w" automatically makes anything 20 times cuter note If you are looking for the trope, see Catharsis Factor.Catharsis
is a webcomic about a young woman, her pet dragon, his squirrel buddy and a couple of baby Dust Bunnies. Oh, and Pirate Sock. Can't forget about Pirate Sock
was at http://www.catharsiscomic.com/
. Current whereabouts unknown.
You can read the archives at https://web.archive.org/web/20081007080840/http://catharsiscomic.com/
- Rremly, a dragon over 300 years old (a runt) who is visible as such only to people who believe in dragons.
- Gwen, the young woman who owns the apartment, and can sometimes alternate to a younger form named Tennibrook (inner child manifestation. Not admittedly magical; may be entirely imagined).
- Baxter: A sardonic, now bald squirrel. Has a bit of a love affair with Gwen's old SNES.
- Bitey: One of three dust-bunny baby translators that now live in the apartment, coming from the land under the chair; loves to bite Baxter. Other two rarely mentioned.
- Aja: Gwen's kitten. Claims to be a ninja.