Describe Why Not Janice ?
The inspiring story of a Fangirl
struggling with internet addiction and insomnia, and the touching tale of her non-recovery and the last time she (almost) spiraled into obsession and madness ... Wait
It is actually a weekly podcast, with joined tweeter acount, in the form of the vlog of a quintescencial fangirl, Janice. You can find it here : 
. Warning, there is a high ratio of DiscussedTropes
per second !
This program features examples of :
- Acting for Two
- Adorkable: Janice. Janice. JANICE !!!!!
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg: Janice, for subscribers. It works.
- Alpha Bitch: She seems to be fascinated by them. She enjoys watching Mean Girls, quoted an oddly specific Awkward. episode, and has a terrible Alpha Bitch character. This may originate from Janice's ''cringe-worthy'' experience at school.
- Artifact of Attraction: Janice with her Mac Book pro.
- Bookworm: Janice is one when she isn't on the internet.
- British Accents: Janice, sort of. Yes. That, too.
- Buffy Speak: Constantly. It's even used in her trademark captions. When spoken it can be done with (at least in some cases) the intent of showing just how disconnected she is with the outside world, being incapable to describe things like trees and usual conversation topics.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Cosmetic Catastrophe / UncanneyValleyMakeUp: Used on her mean, mean Rich Bitch character. Later the subject of her Blindfolded Make Up Challenge.
- Crazy Cat Lady: A sympathetic, sometimes reasonable example. Part of her Not Good with People character traits. Generally expressed in a "I love cats more than people !"
- Cute and Psycho: Her depiction of her mother.
- Desperately Craves Affection: Janice yet again.
- Fandom: Discussed for a whole video. When made insane, the fans are still easily classifiable and recognizable due to their scene obsession.
- Fangirl: Not only of Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Les MisÚrables (probably) and Supernatural - rivalling the wonderful Maria Lu of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries fame - but also of half the male cast. Summed up rather nicely here :
Janice: The amount of celebrities I would offer my body to without thinking twice is mind-boggling !
- Friendless Background: Not so much, but she still feels lonely.
- Fun with Subtitles: Her trademark, quite possibly. This is also perhaps the only way her Beneath the Mask hyper-snarker is let out.
- Genki Girl: Janice, whenever she mentions an actor or a show she will readily fangirl on...
- Jerkass: Janice's clone, though not to evil twin extent. More Servile Snarker-ish.
Janice: We're supposed to be making a video !
Janice Clone: Sorry. You were speaking and then I got bored.
Janice Clone: I have better things to do than entertaining people.
- Still later:
Janice: Is there anything you regret ?
Janice Clone: Yes. Agreeing to work with that thing.
- One last huilarious example to help that Overly Long Gag-for-the-article later:
Janice Clone: Why are you so obsessed with me ?
- Lampshade Hanging: With acnea. Again when she is using Atop the Fourth Wall jokes.
- Lazy Bum: Janice describes herself as this, despite being clearly hard-working when it comes to her videos. And devoted to fangirling.
- Mood-Swinger: Janice.
- Not Good with People: Janice, when not with internet friends.
- Properly Paranoid: No wonder I have those trust issues...
- Rich Bitch: A blunt, materialistic Card-Carrying Villain side-character she meets after Christmas.
- Shipper on Deck: She ships Herself/Dean Winchester hard.
- Shout-Out: Lampshaded trope.
- The Stinger: Usually, showing the bloopers.
- Stoic Woobie: Janice, when dealing with her clone. It's sad to see her take so much so quickly.
- Voice of the Legion : Janice's mom's terrible Voice Of Doom, when telling her to go to bed despite her strange cycle sleep.
- Woman Child
Hater: You're, like, seventeen, girl. What so you think is so great with bubbles ?
Janice: I've got the mental age of a five-year old ! (opens bubble-thing) Leave me alone ! (starts playing with her stuff)