The Girls are in the shadow world.
- They entered the shadow world and when they stayed in it long enough, they become shadows. All that remained are shells of their former selves that disintegrated when they went back to the real world.
Dores and her brother are going to have a confrontation.
- Ian is going off to find the girls. He could have stumbled across the tower and end up in the other world. Dores will find him and go insane. If she slapped her best friend, the one person that she has left, she would be raging angry at the man who had ruined her life. She would go berserk and try to kill Ian. One out of two things could happen:
- Ian would keep Dores back and somehow get through to her through The Power of Love and get her to come back home where the family reunites and realize how special Dores is.
- Ian would end up killing Dores out of self defense and feel very guilty about what he did. He felt like a failure and decide to go on a journey of atonement.
- Now that Dores has been almost certainly Killed Off for Real, this can probably be considered Jossed.