Will Munny is The Man With No Name.
- That seems unlikely given that The Good, the Bad and the Ugly takes place in the American Civil War and Unforgiven takes place around Abraham Lincoln's assassination. It would require Munny to have aged twenty-six years in about three years.
- Unforgiven takes place in 1881. That's 16 years after Lincoln was shot, and about 19 after ''The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,'.
- Just to clarify, Unforgiven takes place shortly after the shooting of President Garfield, not Lincoln.
- So, Munny could be The Man With No Name... If true, he had a Moral Event Horizon later by dynamiting a train, killing women and children.
Will Munny is the ancestor of Dirty Harry.
- Will Munny went to San Francisco and prospered in Dry Goods, his kids probably do pretty well for themselves and decide to stick it out in the city by the bay, and years later marry into the Callahan family.
Davey really did deserve it.
- He is described in the article as an innocent bystander who just happenned to go to the whorehouse with a man who cut up a whore, but during the attack, he can clearly be seen to touch Delilah's Standard Female Grab Area. In fictionland, maybe this did make him an active participant.