and Meltdown were close friends.
- Both use the expression "Fuckin' A". (Or, in Meltdown's case, "effin'".)
- Both use a Beretta. (Or Berettas, in Revy's case.)
- Both are efficient with Guns Akimbo.
- They're also psychopaths.
- They're both ugly.
- They slur words and at times, make no sense.
- They look similar and sound similar. (Except for the slurring part.)
- They're also somewhat jerkassed. (For example: Murderface attempts to be sensitive and fails, whereas Raider is a decent merc but gets angry if he does not see combat or try some sort of task, like training militia - it's also implied Raider's more worried about Raven's insurance policy than Raven herself)
- Ugly? I mean, being a fellow guy, I'm no real judge of male facial appearance, but he doesn't seem ugly. Average appearance, sure, but this is hardly◊ "ugly." I don't recall him slurring his words, but admittedly it has been a while. Though I do recall that weird, deep yet squeaky voice.
Red is either a relative or alternate version of the Demoman
- They're blonde snipers armed with a BFG.
- Seras, decidedly not killing Nazi Zombies and Vampires, was tapped by the SAS after her sniping skills got honed. Changed her name to Sheila and got married.
- Apparently like killing when they kill enough...
Tony, the gun runner from San Mona, also runs Bobby Ray's.
- The internet is a wonderful thing, but someone is bound to "step out for a bit" to replenish and handle all those shipments.
- Besides, where else is he going to market all those guns you collected from Dedrianna's soldiers?