- As a correlation, every Disney and Final Fantasy story ever also takes place within said multiverse.
- It should also be noted Minecraft takes place in this Universe.... with the original spawn point being Destiny Island.... and the entire IWBH Wiverse being steadily built outwards from there.... until the Keyblade war (Or possibly an update) shattered the world creating the lanes between.
- Makes more sense than you might think... Looking at Destiny Island it has most of the signs of an early Minecraft world, for example the cave with the door is where Steve spent the first night, followed by rudimentary shacks, boats and so on as he mined out the resources.... then blocked off the mineshaft wth the Door.
Kingdom Hearts is the reality of the universe, just shown on a smaller scale; that makes every piece of fiction realityThink about it. Loads of worlds, people travelling between them...who says they haven't passed by our own world? Or been to it?
- Consequently, works of fiction are representations of events that actually happened on other worlds, and the creators are the lucky humans who've been showed the truth, and given the responsibility to tell the world about these other worlds, using fiction as a cover so as to not be seen as total loons. Of course, the message gets garbled in translation, and the "creators" don't give the world the hard facts about what happened.
The Lyrical Nanoha universe is the meta-level connection of every fictional story ever made.The Time-Space Administration Bureau controls dimensional travel across the entire multiverse; they are able to visit any universe they wish; and they pulled their home planet, Mid-Childa, into a dimensional rift. It is possible to see other planets in its sky because the planet exists in multiple places at once.
- Thus, the TSAB is another form of the organization seen in Robert A. Heinlein's The Cat Who Walks Through Walls, protecting The World as Myth.
- Every fictional story except Haruhi Suzumiya, you mean.
- Perhaps the universes are discrete parts of a whole, and Haruhi is only able to affect her own. If she remakes hers, it would not touch the other parts of the multiverse.
- "Lindy-san, what's that dimension there, with all the barriers and warning labels around it?"
"Oh, that's the Imperium of Man, Nanoha-chan. We don't go there."
- If the "Star child" theory is true after all… we may know Vivio's future husband.
- Oh? Shouldn't the Dimensional Sea be a tesseract, or an extra dimension, like the last part of Voltes V or the tesseracts in A Wrinkle in Time?
- Does that mean the TSAB is actually aware of a certain Doctor with a blue police box?
The KH 'verse is divided into different areas based on media; Disney Animated Canon and Final Fantasy are one of the few sets of universes that are enmeshed to the point that travel between the worlds by many different characters is possible.See Kingdom Hearts for reference. There are individuals who serve as go-betweens for the main Organization XIII and the other sections of the universe, and rarely if ever go from one section to another. Possible representatives include:
- Xion: Ino Yamanaka, a representative for Anime. Her soul/heart-throwing power, mostly. If it's not already jossed, it probably will be soon.
- Xykon: Kyon. The original Anime representative. Went rogue and they dumped him into Web Comics, or possibly Tabletop Games.
- But in The World Ends with You, the Reapers are trying to erase our souls, not steal them, and the players run towards Reapers more often then they run away from them. Also, the players can be seen by anyone as long as they're within the range of a modulator decal, and every store has one, so shopkeepers can see the players.
The game Mother 3 takes place in the same universe as the movie WALL•EConsider that the Axiom in Wall E is white. The ship that brought everyone to the Nowhere Islands was called the White Ship. In addition, people destroyed the world in both. Given the themes of MOTHER 3, it could be inferred that pollution destroyed the world.
- They are both clowns
- They both have insane laughter
- They are both homicidal maniacs
- They are both omnicidal maniacs
- They are both Chaotic Evil
- They both outshine any other character ever whenever they're onscreen
- Both characters are also regenerations of The Master.
- But... the Tin Woodman has a heart.