WMG: Change 123
Motoko will merge with Zero permanently.This will occur some time after Hibiki merges, to no apparent effect. The HiFuMi will then have to take control of her life and start over temporarily merging with Motoko/Zero one by one. When all three have done so, they will then permanently merge with Motoko and Zero, re-unifying Motoko Gettou's psyche.
- Got the part about the HiFuMi having to be in charge right, though they haven't had to go out in public yet due to Motoko's suspension, and it remains to be seen what exactly happened to Motoko after Hibiki merged and Motoko had her flashback.
- All of them merged permanently.
The final chapter will involve a Gollum style self argument between Gettou and Zero.It has already been shown Zero can talk, and that the personalities are capable of interacting with eachother within Gettou's head.
- Jossed. After HiFuMi was knocked out, the three personalities went deep into Motoko's/Zero's subconcious, found her, and brought her out of her Angst Coma after some Get a Hold of Yourself, Man! talk, merging with her in the process.
Zero killed Motoko's mother.It turns out that Zero really was the original personality but had some kind of anger disorder and killed her mother in a fit of fury and developed Motoko as a split personality when she realised what she had done and couldn't handle it. This explains why Motoko only remembers the aftermath of her mother's death.
- Jossed as the cause of the fracture now appears to be magical thinking leading the young Motoko to believe that she'd killed her mother. For clarification's sake, it should be said that there was no way Motoko/Zero caused the traffic accident that killed her mother. But then again, this is WMG.
The conversation in chapter 52 on what would happen if Hifumi and Zero went all out for too long will or will almost happen for real at some point.
- Because up until now, the author has stuck to upholding the Law of Conservation of Detail.
- Jossed as HiFuMi/Zero was eventually knocked out in their fight with Tatsuya, triggering Motoko's return and her permanent merging with HiFuMi.