Three Sisters Story is an adult Visual Novel
published in 1996 by Sakura Soft and was translated into English by Jast USA. It is a PC game which is widely available on Abandonware
The background story is that the three sister's father is suspected to have been the reason Koichi and his older brother Eiichi's father committed suicide. Both were put in foster care. Ten years later, Eiichi, now the owner of a company, came to Koichi, who was still in high school, saying that he had found the man. Koichi befriended the three sisters in hopes of getting revenge for his family, but he wasn't expecting to fall in love with one of them.
Tropes in this game include:
- But Thou Must: There is one rape scene which is unavoidable, even if the player doesn't want to do it. The recipient is a female security guard who earlier in the game will kill the player character if they make a certain choice, but the scene feels much rougher if the player never makes that choice thus not knowing this information.
- Easily Forgiven: Koichi rapes the security guard and then when he comes out, the two present sisters say they heard everything going on in the room. Despite this, those two sisters seem to continue to accept Koichi as a friend and potential brother-in-law in the good ending.
- Golden Ending: You live through the ending and the three sisters and their father welcome you with open arms, and Emi loves you. To get this:
- Don't have sex with the two sisters Yuki or Risa (You can save and do it, then restore)
- Always wear a condom for sex when prompted - you can get condoms from the school nurse. If you aren't prompted, you don't have to worry. If you don't, that girl will show up at the end, pregnant.
- Hair Colors: the sisters are Color-Coded for Your Convenience.
- He Who Fights Monsters: Koichi shows some shades of this.
- Info Dump/Wall of Text: The Exposition at the very beginning of the game is particularly wordy and requires a fair bit of reading considering the game is aimed at horny males.
- Internal Consistency: Averted in an easy to miss spot. On the last day, Koichi goes to a plot-important meeting in a park at 6pm. Shortly after that point, Koichi goes to a building and enters the front lobby - the time on the clock visible in the lobby artwork is 4pm.
- Inner Monologue: Often you have to choose the option "Think" for exposition.
- In Love with the Mark: Koichi for Emi.
- Make-Out Point: The park in the game is this Up to Eleven. Though you don't see it (unless you are spying on plot-relevant characters), Koichi says there are lots of couples having sex in the park, and plenty of perverts watching.
- Multiple Endings: There are many bad endings in this game, but not all fatal. For the good ending you have to Not have sex with any of the sisters except for Emi, and always wear a condom if asked to wear one.
- No Periods, Period: Koichi has sex with quite a few females over the course of a few days. Not a one of them is at that time of month, obviously.
- Plot-Powered Stamina: Koichi can possibly have several sexual encounters in one evening. Yeah, he's a teenager, but he could probably use a nap afterwards.
- Porn with Plot: The story is actually rather engaging once you get into it. The porn, however, is unavoidable.
- Really Gets Around: Koichi, before long.
- Side Quest (Which is not surprisingly an Optional Sexual Encounter): The school nurse wants you to "help" several girls at the school who are having problems.
- STD Immunity: Koichi puts on a condom a few times, but just as a safeguard against pregnancy. Several times he doesn't bother and it isn't brought up in game. (Seeking the best ending: if prompted, do it.)
- Third-Person Person: Risa.
- Weird Trade Union: One of the perverts in the park says that Koichi is in his spot, and that he is leader of the Japan Perverts Association.