is a Flash game devised by Gionatan Iasio in which the player controls the four titular Warbears, a squad of crime-fighting, walking, talking, clothes-wearing
polar bears in three different missions plus one Adventure and a Puzzle Mission. The game has its own website, here
, where you can set up your own player in Bedtime City and chat with others on the forum.
This series includes examples of:
- Ambiguously Gay - Kla, all the way.
- Balloon Belly - Kla in An A.R. X-Mas. You have to look closely to see it.
- Big Bad - The Groundhog Commander in Mission 1 who later returns in between Missions 2 and 3.
- Big Eater - Kla, evidently.
- Christmas Episode - An A.R. X-Mas.
- Colour Coded Characters - Ryoh = blue, Steve = green, Lucas = purple, Kla = orange.
- Cool Loser - Kla.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass - Kla kills a Groundhog in Mission 1 by slipping a photocopy of his face under the door. The Groundhog proceeds to ram down the door and (only if you do this right) run out the window.
- Everything's Better with Penguins - The penguins that appear in Mission 2 and in An A.R. X-Mas.
- Geek / Nerd - Kla.
- Gratuitous Japanese - Ryoh.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners - Steve and Lucas.
- Informed Attribute - Ryoh mentions in Mission 2 that he can tie a knot with one hand.
- Instant Awesome Just Add Ninja - Ryoh.
- Jerk Ass - Steve.
- Kill It with Fire / Stuff Blowing Up - Lucas' trademark.
- Kill It with Ice - This is how you get by a bunch of Groundhogs guarding the underground vault in Mission 1.
- KillThemAll- The objective of the first game is to kill all the Groundhogs attacking Sleepytime Bank.
- Nice Hat - Lucas, Ryoh and the Commander.
- Oh, Crap - The commander gets this look on his face when one (or more) of the agents die in mission 3.
- Police Are Useless - “We tried nothing...and it didn't work!”
- Tastes Like Chicken - "It tastes like the chicken I had yesterday."
- Too Dumb to Live - The Groundhogs. Playing as Ryoh in Mission 1 you can get one of them to hand a key over to you, voluntarily... until he realizes you're a Warbear. Makes you wonder just how bad their eyesight is.
- And, you know, not noticing a Ryoh parachuting onto the roof not three metres away from them... even when they get nearly covered up by the loose parachute.
- Or the Fish Minions. Yes, they're about as daft as they sound.
- Trademark Favorite Food - Warbeer for Steve, and coffee for the chief.
- Why Did It Have To Be Spiders? - Ryoh's Weaksauce Weakness.