Video Game: Spider-Man and the X-Men in Arcade's Revenge
Spider-Man and the X-Men in Arcade's Revenge is the title of a video game first released for the Super Nintendo in 1992 by Acclaim's LJN label. The game was later released for the Mega Drive/Genesis, Game Boy, and Game Gear (versions for Sega consoles were released under the Flying Edge label). The single-player game features characters from Marvel Comics.Needs Wiki Magic Love.
This Video Game contains examples of:
- Advancing Wall of Doom: Gambit must outrun a giant Doom-ball with spikes.
- Bladder of Steel: Having no save option was one of this game's biggest flaws; it made the game near-impossible to beat.
- Circus of Fear: The Wolverine levels.
- Cross Over: It's not often you get Spider-Man and the X-Men together in one game.
- Monster Clown: The clown enemies in the Wolverine levels.
- Nintendo Hard: Make no mistake, this game is hard!
- Roofhopping: The Spider-Man levels.
- Under the Sea: The Storm levels.