Video Game / My Brute
is an online avatar based fighting game. The objective is to level up thus increasing your character's stats and obtaining new items so that your character performs well in tournaments. You can only fight a limited number of battles a day unless you refer others to fight your character, which allows you to gain additional experience as your character levels up. Therefore, it is advantageous to refer as many people to join the game, fight your character, and actively play.
Almost everything about the game is random, from your character's appearance, to stats, to abilities and weapons. The battles are automatically simulated, the players have no control over the outcome.
My Brute provides examples of:
- Bears are Bad News: You might find yourself with a pet bear.
- Bigger Stick: If you have a really big and heavy weapon to hit your opponent with, it helps.
- Cartoon Bomb: Some brutes throw these at other brutes, who then get blown up.
- Dodge the Bullet: What you want your brute to do, except not just with bullets.
- Lightning Bruiser: Brutes combine strength, agility, and speed. The chances of your brute having all three attributes in equal quantities are minuscule, but an experienced brute will have all three.
- Made of Iron: Even a weak brute can get stabbed repeatedly and not die. One of the benefits you have a chance of getting upon leveling up is becoming even tougher.
- Multi-Melee Master: You can carry and use tons and tons of different weapons.
- An Axe to Grind
- Bad with the Bone
- Blade on a Stick (lance, halberd)
- Carry a Big Stick (club, mace)
- Drop the Hammer
- Edible Bludgeon (leek, bowls of ramen noodles)
- Epic Flail (which have two mace heads attached)
- Fastball Special (with the eponymous small, bird-like creatures of Piou-Piouz, a sister webgame to this one)
- Flechette Storm (shurikens, and there WILL be a lot of them)
- Frying Pan of Doom
- I Like Swords (broadsword, longsword, sabre)
- Improbable Weapon User (coffee mug, tennis racket)
- Instrument of Murder (keyboard, trombone)
- Knife Nut
- Paper Fan of Doom
- Prongs of Poseidon
- Sai Guy
- Whip It Good
- Oh, Crap!: You might find yourself fighting somebody's pet bear or realising that they have the 'Thief' skill.
- Savage Wolves: A brute might get a dog which fights alongside her or him early on. After they level up, there's a chance they will get a wolf that's like the dog, only tougher and more lethal.