Video Game / Demolition Company
is a simulator made around 2011 by GIANTS Software
, the same company who created Farming Simulator
. The game takes place in a city where buildings are constructed as much as they're torn down, this paves way for your own demolition company to flourish as you take on various assignments around city districts, using various tools to destroy and demolish buildings.
The game also has a Gold edition, giving various new tools such as a dump truck, a bulldozer and an airport district for a handful of new assignments.
Also availible on Steam
This page also Needs Wiki Magic Love
Demolition Company provides examples of:
- Ability Required to Proceed: You need certain vehicles and/or tools to take certain missions.
- An Entrepreneur Is You: Pretty much.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Level 3 explosives. Sure they obliterate in an instant but they tend to scatter debris everywhere and fail the mission.
- Experience Points: Higher levels permit more equipment and new district assignments, tutorials also reward some as well (along with drinking soda from the vending machine). Level 7 allows you access to custom missions in career mode while also allowing you to take any vehicle you have into missions.
- Expy: The Plasma Field Manipulator (in the Gold edition) a Gravity Gun that picks apart buildings and picks up vehicles.
- Fake Longevity: Higher difficulty settings reward lower salary for assignments, requiring multiple, multiple replays of missions just to get the money needed for equipment.
- Forced Tutorial: You have to take the Sledgehammer and mini excavator tutorial in order to gain the experience points required to take the first mission.
- Made of Iron: The player, falling off a building, caught in a cave in or getting trapped under your equipment won't hurt you. All because of the fact that you wear a safety helmet as the tutorial implies.
- Score Screen: Tallies up the demolition pay, the costs for explosives and damage to other structures, the time bonus and the pieces of scrap metal you found, along with the experience you earned.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Explosives, particularly level 3.
- Timed Mission: Subverted, running out of time won't end the mission but you do miss out on the time bonus salary.
- Wreaking Havok: The entire game!