Tropers / Sligh
A troper from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, who currently is a young adult attending college without many clues of what he wants to do for living. He is known for his communication skills and love for debate as well as his knowledge in various areas, most of them out of the scope of most other human beings interests.
Sligh spents great part of his available time studing weird subjects, most related to some kind of fiction, writing or theorizing about society and people or selling cardgames. Despite that, he does like to go out (most to concerts or bars) and is hardly found at home at weekends and enjoys parties and alcohol.
He is also, among other things: a radical leftist, a libertarian, a RPG player, a Magic: The Gathering Addicted, a rock (specialy punk rock) enthusiastic, a storyteller (not only in the RPG sense) and a social theorist and columnist.
Started the Pages:
He likes to many works to be extensive about it, but the favorite would be:
The following Tropes May Apply to this one:
- Beard of Evil - Actually, it's goatee of neutrality most of the time. Though, Your Mileage May Vary.
- Dark is Not Evil - The troper likes to dress in dark colors, despite the ocasion.
- Sometimes said to be Born in the Wrong Century.
- Conversational Troping - With three of his friends, to others in lesser degree.
- Deadpan Snarker / Pungeon Master
- Knight in Sour Armor
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Not a Morning Person
- No Indoor Voice
- The Stoic
- The Snark Knight
- If Jesus, Then Aliens (racionalist version)
- Arguably an Anti-Hero ranging from variety III to variety IV, with some traits of variety I, though.
- Also, Character Development, thankfully. ^^