Tropers: Santos L Halper
Yet another Asian and Nerdy troper on the forums.
Tropes that probably apply to me:
- Asian and Nerdy: (Ethnically) Korean to be exact.
- Canada, Eh?: Where I actually live
- Badass Longcoat: Okay, it may just be a pea coat, but I'm still sort of proud of it.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Unfortunately. I've been trying to avoid being this in recent months, though.
- Nice Hat
Tropes that I like:
- Alternate History
- Anachronism Stew: If Queen Victoria is using her Steampunk tanks to conquer Nazi Germany, then it's either by me or has been endorsed by me.
- Steampunk: See the above.
Tropes that you probably think apply to me
Vandalism goes here
I am totally the first to vandalise this place. Go, Mr Austria. OrangeSpider What do you do when you see Polish Army in Armored Personnel Carriers? Basically, RUN. Now those wheels have a hard time fitting on the transport planes, but you need 200 pounds of explosives to damage one. No, RPGs aren't enough, this baby can take three, return fire and roll off on its own for repairs. Their Wolverine Publicity in Afghanistan has to be the greatest Stealth Pun that happened in the history of armed forces. - Not-So-Badass Longcoat