A ([2 X 2] x 3.25) year old girl who is, surprisingly, not a Pikachu (though I want to be one). Let's see... as far as I can remember, I've lived in these places, in order:
- Seattle (USA)
- Burnley (England)
- St. Annes (England)
- Blackpool (England)
- Blackpool is a tourist town by the coast. Plenty of arcades there, an amusement park called Pleasure Beach, a swimming pool (can't remember its name) and... well... The Blackpool Tower. It also has 3 piers.
- Southport (England)
- Another tourist town near the coast. A few arcades scattered around town, a pier and a swimming pool (can't remember its name). There used to be an amusement park called Pleasureland, but it was shut down by someone who was part of Pleasure Beach (see above). "New" Pleasureland is in its place, but it's more of a fun fair than an actual amusement park.
- Conwy (Wales, current)
- Just across from Deganwy which is next to Llandudno, Conwy is more of a town by the river and has a castle, complete with castle walls surrounding the town.
When I was still Tailsic, one of the first flash games I played was Super Smash Flash, wherein Tails is playable. Obviously I was a Tails fan then, so I played as him mainly. THEN I played that game's Adventure Mode. Big mistake.
If you've played SSF, you'll know that Master Hand appears on the final stage with NO warning whatsoever, laughing in your face. This scared me to hell. I beat him with not much hassle, but... still. I did not expect that at all. Heck, to this day M.H. creeps me out a little... in fact, it shows, because he's a recurring enemy of mine on TV Tropes.
What else... Huh, not much else I can remember.
- LAVA SHOOTS UP FROM THAT FIERY GROUND! PEOPLE DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED!
And now for tropes.Wiki Magic, punch me in the face. (Not literally.)
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: This is me on Neopets. Also applies to the new Petz games (curse you UBI Soft!). In both cases, I am NOT the only one.