WE'RE SORRY, THIS PAGE IS UNDER AN EDITING OPERATION, IGNORE ALL THIS AND GRAB A COOKIE ON YOUR WAY OUT Hello, and welcome! Polarity is a series from the oh so popular Real Life show. Gustavo Aveledo (aka Polarity or Dark Jester 94), is your average student, except for...No wait, there's nothing quite remarcable -_- Okay, time to be serious. After graduating High School, Gustavo, being tired of having to pretend that his life was secretly a television series divided into 5 seasons instead of five school years, decided to be a little more... Productive. Going in to study psychology, his first year didn't go so well, (since he failed it, duh). Despite that, he (finally) got a girlfriend, and decided to give it a shot once again, this time being practically at the top of the class. After several experiments on trying to write his novels, Gustavo has decided to record (in writing) his experiences through 2014, seeing as a the ordinary life of a venezuelan college student who tries to battle chronic masturbation has to be like, the coolest thing ever.Also, I reeaaaally hate lower moral standards, and teenagers. And the modern society. And racism. And ED. And you, yeah, you. (Don't worry, I suffer from Foe Yay).
Tropes that may apply to me
- Black and Nerdy: Well, more like, latino and nerdy, but you get the idea...
- Character Allignment: Lawful Good, with some Neutral Good thrown in. REALLY hates the Chaotic Neutral allignment.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: A side effect of repressing to be a large ham for a long time.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: every time I adress you.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: I have even a playlist named like it.
- Deadpan Snarker: When he isn't being crazy, he is utterly bored, so, this trope comes into play.
- Enemy Without: would like to have one Dx
- Knight in Sour Armor: Oh, yes. The world is made of utter shit, (okay, maybe a World Half Full) but I try to make it the best, if we don't, who will?
- Large Ham: MOSTLY ON TEH INTERNETZ K??? (Was I over the top? I can never tell)
- Master of None: Yep.
- Moral Guardians: part of the reason I have an agnostic view towards my own religion, is extremism, even if it isn't that big compared to others.
- Geek Physiques: subverted. Through the first five seasons (god, I need to stop that), he IS really skinny, this changes in the College seasons, where he starts to gain a lot of muscle.
- Shrinking Violet: Yep, a MALE one. Take That stereotype!
- The Woobie: some people think me of this.
Music I like
I like many, many bands, and I am open to any band. Don't expect me to be an expert on musicology, though. A full list on the bands is soon to come (i.e. when I truly become "popular" on the forum and people read this shit.)You may vandalize/ use any kind of Take That against me. I am a Jehovah's Witness/Agnostic, feeeel free to Troll ;) Hi, fellow Jehovah's Witness! It's weird to see another one on the Internet. - Accela íSaludos! - Amused Troper Guy Viendo la situacion, veo que ambos somos venezolanos, y como quiero molestar a los tropers por fastidio te saludare, provocando una sensacion espantosa de reaccionar a mi saludo y saludarme de vuelva, asi provocaras que el mundo se arrodille ante mi... íHola! Tomodachi