I was sitting beside a cute girl during lecture, and some guy in the back asked a dumb question. The whole class cracked up and the girl turns to me and says, “wow that guy is pretty dumb lol”. My immediate response was, “yeah he must be an arts major”. Then she gave me this “wtf” look because she was probably in arts... along with 90% of the class. To make things worse, I’m an arts major too.
This applies only to Dad’s who have sons that are breast fed. The #^@&ing worst thing ever is the look. It usually happens six months to a year after he is born when he is alert and aware, and suckling contentedly. You look on, and this sour bitterness creeps up the back of your throat as you realize it has been almost a year since you have been able to see any action with that bosom AND IT IS ALL HIS FAULT. You slowly regain control of yourself and remind yourself that this is your son, the fruit of your loins, the carrier of your name. Then he stops feeding, turns his head, looks up at you, and a small smile tugs the corner of his mouth. His eyes alive with mischief, he looks at you as if to say “too bad old man, these babies are mine now”. And there isn’t a #^@&ing thing you can do about it.
I suppose fatherhood and breastfeeding has their downfalls Mani :x
Basically I have given up and am working on growing my own boobs.
Neobowman is a StarCraft
enthusiast who wanders around TV tropes in all of his spare time. He enjoys many anime
, and is always looking for new ones to watch. Is a TF 2
player in his spare time and eats cookies.
My Anime List (That I do not update regularly)
Tropes that apply to neobowman
Other watched anime/manga:
Favourite V Ns
Visitor comments. Leave your comments here (Unless you're my sister. If so, stay away).
- Like this. -neobowman
- Like this eh? It's quite amusing to see my dear little brother on the intarwebz. Here's me being your token embarrassing family member and reminding you about Trouts. -Untuned Strings
- Heya Lancer. Just popping in to tell you to watch Spice and Wolf. Why? You don't need a reason to see Spice and Wolf, silly. - Lemurian
- Haha, nice and a thoroughly interesting series. Watching second season now.
- Fellow Touma fans unite! ~ T-bone61
- Do you still need a starcraft 2 betakey? ~ JamesRaynor
- Naa, I got one. Thanks anyway though.
- A fellow fan of the Kinoshitas? A great and fun Roleplayer? Heavenly taste? Sign me up as one of your followers my future Overlord! - daltar
- You have been assigned to slave labour group C. Enjoy your minimum wage work (with bonuses of 5 star restaurant meals and free rent, but no one needs to know that)
- I see that you have a Hideyoshi avatar. You are now officially awesome. Of course, the fact, that you are a Yuri Fan, helps too... - Nyarly
- It's actually Yuuko. Of course, it might actually be Hideyoshi pretending to be Yuuko. We never know.
- You lost the game. -Dragon573
- This page needs more vandalism. I am happy to oblige. — Liberated Liberater
- This page needs moar nun-punching. You're welcome. — KSPAM
- Will do. —dRoy