I was sitting beside a cute girl during lecture, and some guy in the back asked a dumb question. The whole class cracked up and the girl turns to me and says, “wow that guy is pretty dumb lol”. My immediate response was, “yeah he must be an arts major”. Then she gave me this “wtf” look because she was probably in arts... along with 90% of the class. To make things worse, I’m an arts major too.
This applies only to Dad’s who have sons that are breast fed. The #^@&ing worst thing ever is the look. It usually happens six months to a year after he is born when he is alert and aware, and suckling contentedly. You look on, and this sour bitterness creeps up the back of your throat as you realize it has been almost a year since you have been able to see any action with that bosom AND IT IS ALL HIS FAULT. You slowly regain control of yourself and remind yourself that this is your son, the fruit of your loins, the carrier of your name. Then he stops feeding, turns his head, looks up at you, and a small smile tugs the corner of his mouth. His eyes alive with mischief, he looks at you as if to say “too bad old man, these babies are mine now”. And there isn’t a #^@&ing thing you can do about it.
I suppose fatherhood and breastfeeding has their downfalls Mani :x
Basically I have given up and am working on growing my own boobs.
Neobowman is a StarCraft
enthusiast who wanders around TV tropes in all of his spare time. He enjoys many anime
, and is looking for new ones to watch. Recommend ones he hasn't seen and he shall be very happy. If for any reason, said anime is terrible, you shall be baked, and there shall be cake. Meido ftw.
My Anime List (That I do not update regularly enough)
Tropes that apply to neobowman
The rest in no particular order
All lists other than 'currently watching' and 'postponed' are listed in order of how much I like them.
Other anime/manga neobowman has seen (Order constantly shifting):
- The iDOLM@STER
- Carnival Phantasm - WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! (Yay, yay)
- Kimi ni Todoke - So heartwarming
- Angel Beats!
- Lucky Star - Series is awesome.
- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - And I've barely watched any Mecha anime.
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Excellent series.
- Usagi Drop
- Bamboo Blade
- Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - Laughing on par with School Rumble, and it's more my style as well.
- Mayo Chiki! - Expected it to be just a timekiller while I was sick in bed. Was pleasantly surprised.
- Durarara!! -IIIIZAAAAYAAAAA-KUN
- WORKING!!!! (Seasons 1 and 2)
- Death Note - Xanatos Gambits at their finest
- Fullmetal Alchemist - I'm not particularly fond of it, it's just good.
- Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
- SHUFFLE!! - Asa! Though I prefer her VN design.
- Da Capo II (Second season mostly)
- To Aru Majutsu no Index - Touma is awesome. Accelerator too.
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Amagami SS (Seasons 1 and 2)- I enjoyed it quite a bit.
- Ouran High School Host Club
- School Rumble - AHAHAHAHAHAH!
- Mawaru Penguidrum - I still have no idea wtf happened.
- Code Geass
- Kara no Kyoukai
- Seitokai No Yakuindomo - Isn't as funny when the girls are the pervs.
- Seitokai no Ichizon - Good entertaining series.
- Strawberry Panic! - My Nagisa/Tamao T_T
- Welcome To Wakaba-Soh - I'm probably one of the few who know it.
- Da Capo + Second Season
- The World God Only Knows - Both seasons. Quite humourous. Yes I spell it that way.
- Spice and Wolf season 1&2 - Enjoyable series =D.
- To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Not bad spinoff
- Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
- Dragon Ball Z
- Fate/stay night
- Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!
- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
- Ore Tachi Ni Tsubasa Wa Nai - If it weren't for all the silly fanservice, I would've enjoyed it. I thought the concept was quite interesting.
- Infinite Stratos - I actually didn't hate it. Idiot hero is brought to an insanely stupid level but it wasn't terrible overall.
- Star Driver - Kind of a lame stereotypical plot but it kept me interested.
- Kimi To Boku
- Happiness! - Should be at bottom of list, but here because of Jun.
- Shakugan no Shana
- High School Of The Dead
- Hidamari Sketch Season 1/2- I like the art style.
- Hanamaru Kindergarten
- Ladies Versus Butlers! - Funny in its moments. But not really deserving that high.
- Midori no Hibi
- Eden of the East - Confusing to say the least.
- Full Metal Panic! - All trois.
- Kämpfer - A bit too fanservisey imo. Also, idiot hero (I hear it's only in the anime).
- B Gata H Kei - Funny in parts, but honestly, I didn't like it that much.
- Azumanga Daioh
- Umineko no Naku Koro ni - So... Damn... COMPRESSED. They got like none of the good parts in because they had to compress everything in the VN.
Postponed (AKA abandoned)
Favourite V Ns
Neobowman's probably forgotten a bunch more. Open to new suggestions for anime/manga.
Visitor comments. Leave your comments here (Unless you're my sister. If so, stay away).
- Like this. -neobowman
- Like this eh? It's quite amusing to see my dear little brother on the intarwebz. Here's me being your token embarrassing family member and reminding you about Trouts. -Untuned Strings
- Heya Lancer. Just popping in to tell you to watch Spice and Wolf. Why? You don't need a reason to see Spice and Wolf, silly. - Lemurian
- Haha, nice and a thoroughly interesting series. Watching second season now.
- Fellow Touma fans unite! ~ T-bone61
- Do you still need a starcraft 2 betakey? ~ JamesRaynor
- Naa, I got one. Thanks anyway though.
- A fellow fan of the Kinoshitas? A great and fun Roleplayer? Heavenly taste? Sign me up as one of your followers my future Overlord! - daltar
- You have been assigned to slave labour group C. Enjoy your minimum wage work (with bonuses of 5 star restaurant meals and free rent, but no one needs to know that)
- I see that you have a Hideyoshi avatar. You are now officially awesome. Of course, the fact, that you are a Yuri Fan, helps too... - Nyarly
- It's actually Yuuko. Of course, it might actually be Hideyoshi pretending to be Yuuko. We never know.
- You lost the game. -Dragon573
- This page needs more vandalism. I am happy to oblige. — Liberated Liberater
- This page needs moar nun-punching. You're welcome. — KSPAM
- Will do. —dRoy