Tropers / Milarqui
29-year-old Spanish Troper. Likes Harry Potter, Castle, Bones, CSI, videogames...
- America's Stepbrother, America's Enemy V2.0
- The Legacy of the Glorious
- Patroni in Winterfell: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley and Ron Weasley appear in the Neck some time after they die, at the behest of Death, to help the Stark family face the dangers that will happen to them if the normal course of events takes place.
- ¡Santiago y wank, España!: another Follow the Leader of United States of Ameriwank, where the Stranger appears in Castile some time after the Treaty of Alcáçovas is signed, and gives Isabel of Castile and Fernando of Aragon the task of starting the chain of events that will unite the world in order to save it from the terrible war of 2258.
- Ucronía Lallena, a blog (in Spanish) about Alternate History, referencing many tropes and works with pages here.
- Two For The Price Of One, a Self Insert fanfic where the author merges with Eddard Stark the night before his wedding with Catelyn Tully, and, with the aid of Central (an explicit Shout-Out to The General) transform Westeros so it can not only fight off the White Walkers, but put it in the path of modernization.
The following can be applied to this troper:
Other matters in which he is (or was) involved:
- Capto Iugulum: he was Spain for most of the game, leaving some time before it imploded.