"Se non è vero, è ben trovato." Lucky
— Italian Proverb translating to 'if it's a lie, at least it's a good story'
is a 21 year old
recent graduate of Northern Arizona University.
I work seven days
a week working with victims of domestic violence. It's fun
I am a child of 90s
. Prior to the new millennium
I was best characterized as sassy
, and inquisitive
. By the time I began high school, I had outgrown many of my tomboyish behaviors
, but hadn't yet lost my sass.
Three years ago, I graduated from high school and moved up North
to begin my college education.
I studied criminal justice
, social work
, and family studies
. I eventually hope to attend graduate school
and spend my life helping those who cannot help themselves
You can find me here: Tumblr
, and Last Fm
I embody these tropes variably:
And encompass these as well—
- Afraid of Needles & Afraid of Blood
- Artistic License - Geography
- Berserk Button - Careless violence, being called stupid, and negative depictions of the homeless.
- Closet Geek - I have nerdy tendencies, yes, but I can be even geekier than that too...
- Big Eater / Forgets To Eat - Depending on which side of the eating disorder fence I fall that day.
- Does Not Like Cats - I'm 95% sure that I'm allergic to cats.
- Does Not Like Shoes - I only wear them when I absolutely must.
- Embarrassing Middle Name - My middle name is "Malek," which is Farsi for 'king'
- The Enneagram / Myers-Briggs - Type One "the reformer" and INTJ, respectively.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals - I've had this Squirtle doll since I was eight (1999). See my bedroom.
- Good Is Not Nice - I have a lot of moments where I'm less than amicable, but I'm always trying to help others despite that.
- Improbable Age - In third grade, my father wanted me to skip a grade. Luckily, I talked him out of it.
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality - My friends may soon drive me into insanity, but at least my social skills have greatly improved in the last two years.
- Malaproper - To say I'm horrible with idioms would be an understatement.
Lucky: I guess it's your decision, but you're shooting yourself in the face.
Friend: You mean shooting myself in the foot?
- Trademark Favorite Food - vegan lasagna.
- The Tell - If I'm not talking, you're in trouble.
- Trigger - graphic depictions of violence and suicide
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Only those I feel I have equal footing with.