Some tropes that I think would apply to me
- Badass Bookworm: I'm far from the athletic sort, but there have been moments in my life where both my physical and mental abilities have earned the respect of my peers.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Never study today what you can improvise tomorrow. This philosophy got me a mark over 80% in most of my high school classes.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: The occasional moment. A minor one is, during a debate between friends on whether mutants could beat super-soldiers, I pointed out that the term 'mutant' wasn't really defined, and could possibly be as little a difference as the changes in genetic structure between regular parents and regular offspring. I did so while acting like Miles Edgeworth; "OBJECTION!", hand gestures, and all.
- Crazy-Prepared: In my previous jacket, I was able to carry a total of seven pencils, my house keys, five dollars in assorted change, a safety pin, an eraser, a sticky note pad, some unused Kleenex, a napkin, some breath mints, a magnet, a battery, a paper clip, a screw, a pebble, a pair of scissors, a small comb, a fingernail clipper, a piece of copper wire, a calculator, a bookmark, a combination lock, a ruler, a hand-powered flashlight, and my sunglasses. The zippers broke on it (no surprise, with all that stuff), but my new, cooler jacket still carries most of that stuff.
- Genre Savvy: Just like everyone else on this site.
- Grammar Nazi: Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma is my greatest Berserk Button.
- Heavy Sleeper: Unless I set the alarm to a radio station loudly playing rock & roll, my usual sleep time is about 10-12 hours.
- The Klutz: If I had a dollar for every time I got injured from mundane events, such as walking too close to an open door and getting a doorknob to the gut, I could buy...well, something that isn't cheap, at least.
- Messy Hair: I don't honestly cared about personal appearance, save for anything that could qualify as a medical problem.
- Obsessed Are The List Makers: Lists I've recently been working on include supports earned in Fire Emblem, titles obtained in Tales of Graces, and a list of all the Playstation Network DLC obtained over three accounts (myself and my two close friends). Some days, I start up a video game just to see if a list I've made about it is up-to-date and properly organized.
- Otaku: Specifically, the "Anime and Manga" and "Gaming" flavours.
- The Quiet One: Compared to everyone else I've been acquaintances with so far in life.
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: Although she developed into a person nearly everyone at my high school knows as an 'overachieving [CENSORED]', I still feel regret that the first female friend I ever had completely rejected me from 7th Grade onwards.
- Unlucky Everydude: While I've already admitted to being a pessimist, there does seem to be enough notable occurrences of my life taking a weird and interesting turn that I believe I could qualify as this.
- The Woobie: I must admit that I'm socializing a bit more and have smiled now and then, but there's a good portion of my life that I don't think anyone would be prepared to go through.
Projects I've Worked On that I've Made Pages For
Because my ego needs a boost every now and then in order to prevent the dust from jamming everything up. I haven't actually touched any of these pages for years, but I still keep them around in order to spark creativity.And now, time for my interests! As I have a rather large library of them, I will only list those that I have avatars of in the TV Tropes Forum.
Anime, Manga, Animated Film, & Cartoons
- A Certain Magical Index
- [C] - Control
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Gregory Horror Show
- King of RPGs
- Lucky Star
- My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic (...Shut up, friendship haters.)
- Nightmare Inspector
- The Road to El Dorado
- Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei
- Scott Pilgrim
- Soul Eater
- Star Driver
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Live-Action TV Shows
Webcomics and Web Original
- Ace Attorney
- Arc Rise Fantasia
- Ar tonelico
- The Atelier franchise (I've played the Iris trilogy, the Arland trilogy, the first part of the Dusk trilogy, and Annie)
- BlazBlue (Alhough I'm usually bad at fighting games, I'm fascinated by the main story)
- Video Game/Bomberman (I favour the classic games over the newer versions, though the Nintendo 64 titles had some good gimmicks)
- Video Game/Borderlands
- Brütal Legend
- Cave Story
- The Dept. Heaven Series (Riviera, Yggdra Union, Knights in the Nightmare, Gungnir...)
- Disgaea (Currently own the first four, Disgaea Infinite, and the Prinny games)
- Eternal Poison
- Eternal Sonata
- Final Fantasy (I currently own I-X, X-2, XII, XII: Revenant Wings, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, all the Tactics titles, and all non-downloadable Crystal Chronicles titles)
- Fire Emblem (I own all games currently shipped to America)
- Golden Sun
- Half-Minute Hero
- The Legend of Zelda
- Luminous Arc
- MySims (I own the original, Racing, Party, and Sky Heroes)
- No More Heroes
- Odin Sphere
- Pokémon (I have played at least one game from each generation, the first Gamecube game, and two Mystery Dungeon titles)
- Professor Layton
- Radiata Stories
- Sam & Max: Freelance Police
- Sengoku Basara
- Shin Megami Tensei (Includes main series, Persona games, and all other spin-offs)
- Video Game/Skullgirls (I've already mentioned I'm terrible with fighting games, but I'm amazed by its quality)
- Soul Nomad & the World Eaters
- Star Ocean
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Robot Wars Original Generation
- Tales Series (Though I've only played Symphonia, Dawn of the New World, Legendia, Abyss, Radiant Mythology, the GBA remake of Phantasia, and Graces F)
- Valkyria Chronicles
- Valkyrie Profile
- Viewtiful Joe
- The World Ends with You
- Yume Nikki
- Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
- The Beatles
- Improv comedy (ex. "Whose Line Is It Anyways?")
- Liam O'Brien (Though some anime and video games that he has played a role in have been listed above, I love his voice so much that I thought he deserves his own entry on my list of favourites)
- Robbie Allen (I know I've already listed "Femmegasm" as a web comic I like, but I also enjoy his other work, and think that he's a genuinely nice guy)
To anyone visiting this page: feel free to write stuff down here!
May I give you a hug? - Mst3kluv
- Sure, anytime! (accepts hug, and hugs back)
- Oh, nothing out of the ordinary, my American friend with a decent-sized sweet tooth. Not that normality is a bad thing, of course.
- On the other hand, it is not a good thing. Normality is True Neutral
- Remarkable sense of morals, those fairies. I think I'm growing quite fond of them myself.
- Oh, my days are a bit of a mix. I sincerely hope that your days are going well, though!
- You sound like an awesome guy! Nice to meet you! :D -Mokona Zero
- Oh, if only forming a close bond with someone was as easy as it is in Fire Emblem. Then again, there's been times where I killed everything on a Seize map and just pressed 'End Turn' 50 or 60 times until people started talking, and the old-fashioned way of starting relationships certainly seems less boring sometimes...On a completely different note, thanks for finding and correcting those errors I made; if you'd just told me about them, I would've gone nuts and scanned this page for mistakes until my eyes dried out!