Describe Biznizz here. Hi, how are you doing? This site is really freaking addicting. I'm a comic book and animation fan. My Sitcom Archnemesis here is JesseBaker. JaimeGumb is also becoming a serious troll here on the Wiki. Be on the lookout for anyone using a variation of "k9feline5". Laughing all the way at the whiny little b*tches who complain about Red Hood and the Outlaws. They really crack me up. XD. Hell, make that in regards to the whole DCnU. And Lewis Lovhaug is a fucking hack who can't write to save his life. Currently reading A Complete Turnabout. Also currently playing L.A. Noire & Heavy Rain. Created pages for:
- Brightest Day
- Grant Morrison's Batman
- Identity Crisis
- Infinite Crisis
- Seven Soldiers
- Green Lantern Synopsis page, though that was just to save a good deal of established info from deletion.
- Blackest Night
- Final Crisis
- Green Lantern
- Crisis Crossover
- Batman Character Page
- Mass Effect and, due to the page splitting, Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2
- Ace Attorney
- Before Watchmen
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (
To list all the reasons I like this would take too longGOD DAMN IT R.I.P.)
- Adventure Time with Finn and Jake (Same as above; also, if this show doesn't get those elitists to change their minds about all animation today being sucky, they can blow it out of their asses because then they're just lying.)
- Regular Show (At least Cartoon Network doesn't have their heads COMPLETELY up their asses... cuz this is awesome)
- American Dad! (Seth Macfarlane aside, this show at least gives you what you expect as opposed to Family Guy's eventual molting into the political machine.) Also can actually be funny.
- The Cleveland Show... most of the time. At the very least, it is infinitely more bearable than Family Guy is.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold: It's different, but still kickass.
- Phineas and Ferb (Two words: Totally awesome)