Trivia: Ronja the Robber's Daughter
Trivia items for Ronja the Robber's Daughter.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: The films of Astrid Lindgren's books tends to pick up the same actors again and again, and the set of top Swedish actors isn't that great. If you've seen two Swedish movies, it's quite likely they will share at least one actor:
- Ronja's parents are played by Börje Ahlstedt and Lena Nyman, who 15 years earlier played lovers in the nigh-pornographic I Am Curious (Yellow). If you've grown up watching Ronja, it can be a bit disconcerting watching Lovis go down on Mattis. They also played a couple in the Ingmar Bergman movie Fanny and Alexander. Hardly recognizable because of the early 20th century setting, and a strong cleans up nicely factor.
- Noddle-Pete is played by Allan Edwall, who also played in Fanny and Alexander, in the film version of The Emigrants, and in just about every film or TV version made of an Astrid Lindrgren story.
- Borka is played by Per Oscarsson, who also played in the Swedish film of the The Millennium Trilogy, and in The Emigrants.
- Tommy Körberg as Lill-Klippen played the lead role in the original version of Chess.
- Ricky Bruch as Labbas is a former world record holder in the discus.