Heartwarming / Ronja the Robber's Daughter
- "I have my child!"
- Lovis singing the wolf song to Ronja by the bear cave.
- Birk rescuing Ronja when her foot went through the snow and got stuck.
- All the robbers care deeply about Ronja, and it's implied that Borka's robbers feel that way about Birk.
- Despite their intense rivalry, Mattis comes to Borka's aid against the lawmen.
- Skalle-Per's death is a real Tear Jerker, but there's something heartwarming about Mattis' grief - entirely void of conventions of how one should act, instead just honest emotion.