Trivia: Mr. Bogus
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Russi Taylor, who voiced Gonzo in Muppet Babies and Huey, Dewey, and Louie and Webby from DuckTales, voiced Brattus.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: It may be hard for those that grew up in the early 1990s to pinpoint, but Cam Clarke provided the voice of the title character.
- Russi Taylor, Tress MacNeille, Jim Cummings, Brian Cummings, Neil Ross, Jeannie Elias, and Pat Fraley are among the additional voices.
- The Japanese dub also gives us the following:
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Sadly, the show was never released on VHS in the US during the 1990s, unless you count being lucky enough to have had a VCR to record any of the episodes that aired during its lifetime. As of 2012, the show was never released on DVD either.
- Talking to Himself: Pat Fraley voiced both Mr. Anybody and Mole, while Tress MacNeille voiced both Mrs. Anybody and Aunt Bogunda.