Trivia: Lay Cool
- Fan Nickname: Diva Dirt dubbed them "Lay-Kav-Ool" when they were mentoring Kaval. Also for their Halloween costumes they were dubbed "Lady Gagool" and "Layonce" (see Shout-Out below).
- Wrestle Crap has taken to calling Layla the "Deever," thanks to the way "Diva" sounds filtered through her accent.
- Irony as She Is Cast: Michelle used to be a school teacher and so would likely have been preventing bullying every day, very ironic when you look at her LayCool gimmick.
- Old Shame: According to Michelle, the sexy teacher gimmick she played when she redebuted in 2006. She was apparently terrified of her old co-workers seeing that in case she wanted to get her old job back.
- Michelle actually filled out papers to audition for the first season of Tough Enough but never sent them out. Three years later, a friend saw an advert for the Diva Search and said "there's your chance, Michelle but you won't take it". The rest is history...
- Layla and Eve Torres are the first Diva Search Winners to have wrestled each other in singles competition.
- Layla is the only Diva Search Winner to have held the WWE Women's Championship and she is also recognised as the last Diva to hold the title. Despite this, she only defended the title once on television (apart from live events). Michelle defended it in her place against Tiffany once and represented Lay Cool in the unification match.