Trivia: Land of the Lost
- Doing It for the Art: Surprisingly crossed with Executive Meddling. As mentioned on the page for the series, one of the NBC executives ordered the Krofft brothers to hire a linguist to create an actual Pakuni language for the original series. Considering this was a no-budget Saturday morning kid's show, this is the only explanation.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Wesley Eure would later host the Nickelodeon run of Finders Keepers (he was replaced by Larry Toffler for the Fox/syndicated run). (Ironically, Nick would rerun the 1991 revival of this show for a couple of years.)
- Leonard Nimoy: The voice of the Zarn in the movie.
- Name's the Same: By pure coincidence, Ferrell played a character named "Marshall Willenholly" in the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.
- Not completely coincidence. (Wildlife) Marshall Willenholly was Kevin Smith giving a Shout-Out to the TV show. I doubt anyone ever figured Ferrell would end up playing Rick Marshall in any adaptation, however.