Trivia: Black Flag
- Executive Meddling: Damaged was going to be released nationwide, under an MCA imprint. But the label would have lost money on the record, so they not only wouldn't release it, they filed a legal injunction that prevented Black Flag from releasing any material on another label for several years. This all but killed the band's chances of making it big.
- Hey, It's That Guy! - Oh look, future L7 founder Suzi Gardner's contributing backing vocals to Slip It In.
- Money, Dear Boy: While many fans have clamored for a reunion with the most well-known line-up (IE, Rollins singing), it will most likely never happen. Most assume it's because Greg and Henry haven't got along since the last days of the band (true), Henry has simply stated no one who was ever in the band has seen a dime out of Greg and SST Records since the band folded, and before there could even be talk of a reunion, an accounting for money owed to past members would have to happen.
- Promoted Fanboy - When the band was performing at a bar, an audience member requested that they play "Clocked In". The band suggested that he sing it himself. He did, and he was good. The current vocalist was looking to switch to guitar to avoid damaging his voice, so the band hired the fan, Henry Rollins, as their official vocalist.
- Not quite as "face out of the crowd" as it seems. Rollins had established a friendship with the band prior to this. He talks about it in full in his book Get In The Van.
- Unintentional Period Piece: Saturday Night Live and Monday Night Football are the only shows mentioned in "TV Party" that are still on the air.
- And AGAIN on the redo of the song Henry did for the West Memphis 3 record. Only Monday Night Football survived that one!