Trivia: A Vampyre Story
- Development Hell: As of this writing, the prequel and the sequel are both on indefinite hold, and the Steam edition of the game is nowhere to be found, because of Autumn Moon's financial troubles.
- In June 2013, there was a Kickstarter campaign to fund the prequel, but it wasn't successful (only 38% of the needed sum was backed). The design team still plans to finish the prequel game, though.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Madame Strigoi is Dahlia Gillespie.
- Prequel: The developers planned to release an episodic prequel called A Vampyre Story: Year 1 in 2011. The game would consist of four episodes and cover the first year spent by Mona in Draxylvania, with each episode corresponding to a different season of the year. Word of God says that Mona spent many years locked up before Shrowdy finally got what was coming for him, leaving Autumn Moon open to take pot luck on exactly how long Mona's been cooped up in Castle Warg, until they get sick of making episodic prequels. Alas, as of now, the prequel is stuck in the Development Hell.
- What Could Have Been: The art style was initially hand-drawn 2D.